RAN/SON automation and Orchestration platform
Delivering a virtualized and self orchestrating SON solution that supports complex heterogeneous networks, which are comprised of multiple radio access technologies built by multiple Network Equipment Providers (NEPs).
• Resources required to fill roles were not standard job specifications or with regular skill sets. Role required a unique combination of multi -faceted skills
• Multi partner project environment
• International partner with initially no local presence or infrastructure.
• Complex solution with a complex architecture
Flexibility, agility, open mindedness and creative thinking were some of the strategic tools used to deliver results
• Taking initiatives, anticipating pain points and going the extra mile to support the project
• Facilitating local operational activities on behalf of international partners
• Bridging the gap between client demands with partner capabilities, systems and processes
- Initiatives provided support for continued project delivery despite travel restrictions imposed by corona virus.
- Out of project scope initiatives provided infrastructural support for continued project delivery despite travel restrictions imposed by corona virus.