RF Design and Optimization
BAU network activities that spanned full network life cycle of a site ranging from network design, commissioning, pre & post launch, SSVs, performance, optimization and decommissioning. Other tasks included spectrum augmenting, special event monitoring and interference investigations.
Multiple consulting opportunities from market initiatives that can be subdivided into 3 general areas
– Capacity & coverage design initiatives
– RFDS designs and re-designs until site launch
– Daily break fix troubleshooting
– Site degradation analysis
– Top offender identification, troubleshooting and resolution for major KPIs
– Cluster and market baseline optimization
– Traffic balancing
– IRAT improvement
– Throughput improvement initiatives
Experience, analysis & understanding of fundamental RF concepts were strategically applied to the different scenarios with clearly defined goals (with thresholds).
• Expert knowledge and usage of client RF planning tool allowed for procedures to be created for bulk creation, updates and deletion of RF sites and cells. This reduced man hours and increased efficiency by 3x
• Specific markets consistently ranked low in compliance audits after procedures were adopted.
• Partners utilized Racomms LLC resource for in-house training to share expert knowledge to junior engineers